West Englewood, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Englewood, Chicago.
West Englewood has a population of 25,768 and an average Walk Score of 61. West Englewood is the #168 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Englewood, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 1150 sqft, $900
- 6414 NORTH HOYNE, CHICAGO
- First floor 3 bed unit HEAT AND ELECTRIC INCLUDED! With huge dining room and living room and direct basement access. Brand new everything, porch, roof, plumbing, electric, furnaces, kitchen, baths, etc. Call
- Beautiful spacious single family home. Gated around Full Property. Private Parking in rear. Great Deck in Back yard. 2 full bathrooms. Large Front Porch. Terrific Property.
- Section 8 Welcome, 2 Bedroom Fully Remodeled, Heat & Appliances Included
- 1740 w 61st st
- THIS PLACE IS AWESOME YOU WILL LOVE IT. IF YOU DONT, YOU CAN PUNCH ME IN THE THROAT.
- Updated 3bd Available Now! Great Deal!
- Must see! lovable three Bd only $1,350
- 6927 South Oakley Avenue 1
- Five Bedrooms/2 Baths Only $1,300
- Cozy Five Beds, Two Baths
- Amazing Deal East of 67th and South Western Ave...
- Beautiful 3 Bedroom 2 Bath Chicago Bungalow
Average Apartment Costs in West Englewood, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.