West Rodgers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Rodgers Park, Chicago.
West Rodgers Park has a population of 64,693 and an average Walk Score of 77. West Rodgers Park is the #79 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Rodgers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2248 W Farwell - West Rogers Park
- 1901 W. Granville
- WOW Condo Units 2 Beds
- 2 bed, $1,200
- Gorgeous Recent Construction Condo with Garage ...
- Chicago, IL 60659
- Rogers Park 2BR/2BA with Fireplace, Laundry
- Large 1 bedroom apt! Heat included! $0 Deposit ...
- 2 bed, $985
- Fully Upgraded 2BR with In-Unit Laundry
- 7333 North Ridge Boulevard
- Bright Garden Unit
- Rehabbed 2BR 2BA In-Unit Laundry
- 1 bed, $1,125
- July 1: Gorgeous Luxury 3 Bed/2 Bath, Parking I...
Average Apartment Costs in West Rodgers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $885.