West Rodgers Park, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Rodgers Park, Chicago.
West Rodgers Park has a population of 64,693 and an average Walk Score of 77. West Rodgers Park is the #79 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Rodgers Park, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2248 W Farwell - West Rogers Park
- 1901 W. Granville
- WOW Condo Units 2 Beds
- 2 bed, $1,100
- 2 bed, $1,200
- Rehabbed 2BR/2BA, In-Unit Laundry
- Deluxe 2/2 Condo - Hardwood, W/D, Parking, Balc...
- Sunny 1 BR $825 in Rogers Park!
- Bright and Sunny South Facing
- 1 bed, $1,125
- 2538 W Fitch Ave
- Large 1 bedroom with condo finishes
- Rehabbed 2BR 2BA In-Unit Laundry
- July 1: Gorgeous Luxury 3 Bed/2 Bath, Parking I...
- Winchester 7363 N - 7371-2E
Average Apartment Costs in West Rodgers Park, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $750.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $870. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1125.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1750.