West Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Woodlawn, Chicago.
West Woodlawn has a population of 7,745 and an average Walk Score of 67. West Woodlawn is the #136 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 story building close to Washington Park, Hyde Park, Woodlawn and the University of Chicago.
- nice modern large 4 bedroom condo style
- 2 and 3 Bedroom units. Just Remodelled!! Hardwood floor- Heat included- Tiled kitchen- New cabinets- security system
- 6033-35 S Vernon, Chicago
- $500 MOVE IN FEE The apartment is located on a quiet block that is just a block away from the train and the bus, metra is also 5 blocks away.
- AVAILABLE NOW! BRIGHT/LIGHT FILLED 2 BEDROOM; UPDATED LARGE KITCHEN
- Nicely Rehabbed!!!! Updated 4 bedroom with large living room!
- Will include a 42 inch flat screen tv and heat included.
- Fully rehabbed 2 bedroom/1 bath with new paint, carpet, lighting, plumbing, and kitchen fixtures.
- 6024 S. Champlain
- 6222 S Rhodes - 2
- Going Fast! Sunny Three Beds Only $1,100
- 715 E 62ND - 1
- Huge 5br Unit In Washington Park -Sect 8 Ready ...
- 6214 South Evans Avenue 3
Average Apartment Costs in West Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $690. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1075.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.