West Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Woodlawn, Chicago.
West Woodlawn has a population of 7,745 and an average Walk Score of 67. West Woodlawn is the #136 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 story building close to Washington Park, Hyde Park, Woodlawn and the University of Chicago.
- nice modern large 4 bedroom condo style
- Will include a 42 inch flat screen tv and heat included.
- AVAILABLE NOW! BRIGHT/LIGHT FILLED 2 BEDROOM; UPDATED LARGE KITCHEN
- 6033-35 S Vernon, Chicago
- Newly remolded, a must see 42' PLASMA TV
- 2 and 3 Bedroom units. Just Remodelled!! Hardwood floor- Heat included- Tiled kitchen- New cabinets- security system
- Fully rehabbed 2 bedroom/1 bath with new paint, carpet, lighting, plumbing, and kitchen fixtures.
- $500 MOVE IN FEE The apartment is located on a quiet block that is just a block away from the train and the bus, metra is also 5 blocks away.
- Sunny and Bright at Chicago, IL
- ####New Construction 4br 2ba Unit S/8 Ok At 61s...
- 6214 South Evans Avenue 3
- Huge 5br Unit In Washington Park -Sect 8 Ready ...
- ***Super Nice 3br Unit In Washington Pk At 60th...
- Beautiful Unit With All The Perks!
Average Apartment Costs in West Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.