Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodlawn, Chicago.
Woodlawn has a population of 14,836 and an average Walk Score of 65. Woodlawn is the #143 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- chicago, il - Apartment - $900.00
- 6700 S. Merrill
- Lovely 3 bdrm 2 bath for rent in Woodlawn
- 3BR-2BA|South Hyde Park|Hardwood Floors|Steps t...
- Must see!!ID No. ARG-1044// Woodlawn Area!!!!!
- 6306 S Fairland Ave
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath New Remodel............Livingroom - Large Ceramic Tile Kitchen............Large 2 room suite than can be split into two bedroom or be a large master suite ....with two closets ...........nice size third bedroom that can be an office.
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT PRIVATE PARKING IN REAR
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1300 sqft, $1,100
- 6556 S. Kenwood #1 - 1
- Woodlawn Beauty!$0 Heat/Applcs/Great Deal!See P...
- Spacious, 3 Br 3 Ba Townhouse Near U Of Chicago...
- Exceptional, Spacious 3 Br 1 Ba Condo
- 3 bed, $1,400
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1500 sqft, $1,300
Average Apartment Costs in Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1450.