Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodlawn, Chicago.
Woodlawn has a population of 14,836 and an average Walk Score of 65. Woodlawn is the #143 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 6637 S Greenwood
- 6700 S. Merrill
- Recent Rehab with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Quiet Backyard. Walk In Pantry Off Kitcen.
- Lovely 3 bdrm 2 bath for rent in Woodlawn
- 6622 South Drexel 1
- 3bed/2.5Bath Condo Unit. Hardwood Floors. Central AC. In Unit Washer Dryer. Available Today!
- New Construction with LARGE ROOMS A MUST SEE!!! 773-317-3767
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT PRIVATE PARKING IN REAR
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath New Remodel............Livingroom - Large Ceramic Tile Kitchen............Large 2 room suite than can be split into two bedroom or be a large master suite ....with two closets ...........nice size third bedroom that can be an office.
- 4bed 2bath
- ****Beautifully Remodeled 3br In Woodlawn At 66...
- Affordable Studio , Heat And Appliances Included
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,600
- 6306 S Fairland Ave
- 4 bed, $1,250
Average Apartment Costs in Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1300.