Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodlawn, Chicago.
Woodlawn has a population of 14,836 and an average Walk Score of 65. Woodlawn is the #143 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- chicago, il - Apartment - $900.00
- 6700 S. Merrill
- Recent Rehab with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Quiet Backyard. Walk In Pantry Off Kitcen.
- Lovely 3 bdrm 2 bath for rent in Woodlawn
- New Construction with LARGE ROOMS A MUST SEE!!! 773-317-3767
- Chicago Rental Solutions
- 6306 S Fairland Ave
- Fantastic Apts|Walk 2 UofC!$0 Heat & Dep|Ap...
- **Woodlawn Special- 3br All New At 64th & G...
- Spacious 2bedrooms 1bathrooms
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT PRIVATE PARKING IN REAR
- ****Beautifully Remodeled 3br In Woodlawn At 66...
- Must see!!ID No. ARG-1044// Woodlawn Area!!!!!
- Spacious, 3 Br 3 Ba Townhouse Near U Of Chicago...
- 6339 South Ellis Avenue
Average Apartment Costs in Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.