Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodlawn, Chicago.
Woodlawn has a population of 14,836 and an average Walk Score of 65. Woodlawn is the #143 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- chicago, il - Apartment - $900.00
- 6700 S. Merrill
- Lovely 3 bdrm 2 bath for rent in Woodlawn
- Recent Rehab with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Quiet Backyard. Walk In Pantry Off Kitcen.
- 3 bed, $900
- This Condo Won't Last
- 6345 South Ingleside Avenue
- 6556 S. Kenwood #1 - 1
- 3 bed, $1,400
- 4bed 2bath
- Spacious 2bedrooms 1bathrooms
- Large New rehabbed 3bed 2bath
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $750
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT PRIVATE PARKING IN REAR
- Affordable Studio , Heat And Appliances Included
Average Apartment Costs in Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.