Woodlawn, Chicago Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodlawn, Chicago.
Woodlawn has a population of 14,836 and an average Walk Score of 65. Woodlawn is the #143 most walkable neighborhood in Chicago.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodlawn, Chicago apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 6637 S Greenwood
- 6700 S. Merrill
- Recent Rehab with Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances, and Quiet Backyard. Walk In Pantry Off Kitcen.
- Lovely 3 bdrm 2 bath for rent in Woodlawn
- 3 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,600
- 3bed/2.5Bath Condo Unit. Hardwood Floors. Central AC. In Unit Washer Dryer. Available Today!
- New Construction with LARGE ROOMS A MUST SEE!!! 773-317-3767
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT PRIVATE PARKING IN REAR
- Recently Remodeled Spacious Condo in East Woodlawn
- Charming Campus Apartment 3 Bed/2 Bath at Unive...
- Exceptional, Spacious 3 Br 1 Ba Condo
- 6339 South Ellis Avenue
- Luxury Condo in East Woodlawn
- Gorgeous 3 Bed / 2 Bath In A Gut Rehab Building...
- 6345 South Ingleside Avenue
Average Apartment Costs in Woodlawn, ChicagoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.