Catonsville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Catonsville.
Catonsville has a population of 41,567 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Catonsville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Montrose Manor
- Westerlee Apartments
- Caton House
- Westelee Apartments
- Mount Ridge Apartments
- Selford Townhomes
- Caral Gardens/Cathedral Pines
- Melvin Park Apartments
- Village Oaks - A Senior Community
- 3 Bedroom - $1200
- This is a beautiful 3 Bedroom home in a wonderful neighborhood. The house is well weatherized and has central air and heat for this coming hot summer! washer & dryer included. You will love this place!
- much bigger than it looks and great location
- Westland Gardens Apartments & Townhouses
- Old Orchard
- Available - June 1, 2013
Average Apartment Costs in CatonsvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1005. The cheapest studio rent is $663. The most expensive studio price is $1170.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1297. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1350.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1650.