Columbia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Columbia.
Columbia has a population of 99,615 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Columbia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon at Fairway Hills
- Grand Pointe Apartments
- eaves Columbia Town Center
- The Verona at Oakland Mills
- Lazy Hollow Apartments
- Chimneys of Cradlerock
- The Gramercy at Town Center
- Two Bedroom 1.5 Bath
- Columbia Town Center
- The Berkshires of Columbia
- The Greens At Columbia
- Love where you live! This 2 bedroom apartment includes a fully equipped kitchen, custom window treatments, and a large main area for living and sleeping. Contact us today to find out more about this amazing unit
- Island Club
- Island Club
- Ashton Green
Average Apartment Costs in ColumbiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1407. The cheapest studio rent is $1350. The most expensive studio price is $1465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1245. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $690. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1694.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2147. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2295.