Dundalk Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Dundalk.
Dundalk has a population of 63,597 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Dundalk apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Portside Apartments
- Key Landing
- Gallery Tower
- Key Landing
- Dunlea Apartments
- 3 Beds - Dunlea Apts.
- Gray Haven Townhomes
- This is a beautiful 2 bedroom basement apartment. It has been completely renovated and offers a wonderful brand new feel. Washer/Dryer and Central Air!!
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,400
- Eastfield Townhouses
- This is a very nice 3 bedroom, 1 1/2 bath recently remodeled and updated townhome. It is in a very nice community within walking distance to the park and water. Great schools nearby.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 full baths! Living/dining room combo, Den(or 5th bedroom), Kitchen with Dishwasher and all appliances, New carpet, freshly painted, Central A/C. Call 410-419-9436
- 2 bedroom 1 bath house, hardwood floors, washer/dryer hookup If interested contact: Joe Driver at 410-882-0021 x 106 or by e-mail to joseph.driver@century 21.com
- WATERFRONT very private 3 bedroom house
- This beautiful second floor apartment with hardwood floors, ceiling fans, mini blinds, water, heat, & gas included in your rent along with security access at front doors, activity room, laundry on site, allowing cats no dogs, is a beautiful place.
Average Apartment Costs in DundalkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $1170.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $935. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $629. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2300.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $985. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $793. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1158. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1032. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1349. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1199. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1674. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1499. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1850.