Essex Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Essex.
Essex has a population of 39,262 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Essex apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Kingston Townhomes
- The Greens Rental Center
- Hyde Park Apartments
- Stansbury Manor
- River Point is a Non-Smoking Senior Apartment Community for those seniors who are 62 and older. We are located in Essex (Baltimore County), very close to restaurants, shopping centers, grocery stores, doctor's offices, and churches.
- Cove Village Townhomes
- Mansfield Woods
- Hopkins Village Apartments
- Walnut Grove Townhomes
- Foxridge Townhomes
- beautiful porches, lovely hardwood floors, great location, very close to bus and schools.Easy parking.
- Fireplace - Finished Basement - No thru street - 2 parking spots - Wired for FIOS - Rear Deck - Laundry Room
- Spacious porch front home with hardwood floors throughout. Separate dining room and living room. Large finished basement. Garage and fenced in backyard. Central air included!
- 2 BR Townhomes
- 3G Alder Drive
Average Apartment Costs in EssexBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $819.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $796. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $563. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2160.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1362. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1579.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1925. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2250.