Fairland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fairland.
Fairland has a population of 23,681 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fairland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lighthouse at Twin Lakes
- Hampton Hollow
- Ashford at Woodlake
- Aston Woods
- Knights Bridge II Apartments
- Windsor Court & Tower is located in a wooded setting with many amenities to make you comfortable.
- Aventine Silver Spring
- Cozy, huge, all-brick end-unit townhouse in Silver Spring/Burtonsville with 4 BR and 3.5 baths. Home is less than 1 mile away from Fairland Elem School, which is at 14315 Fairdale Road, Silver Spring, MD 20905. Near the Intercounty Connector (ICC).
- Spacious updated home!
- Just off Briggs Cheney-End Unit 2 Bed -1.5 bath TH
- 2 bd/1 bath Silver Spring apts near shopping, dini
- 13408 Shady Knoll Dr
- Nice 4 / 2.5 Split Level on 1.25 Acres
- Beautiful, Renovated 3 Bdrm Townhouse
Average Apartment Costs in FairlandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1006. The cheapest studio rent is $940. The most expensive studio price is $1355.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1070. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $752. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1453.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2395. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2195. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2475.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.