Fort Washington Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fort Washington.
Fort Washington has a population of 23,717 and an average Walk Score of 24.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fort Washington apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Berkshires at Harbor Place
- River Pointe Apartment Homes
- Berkshire at Harbor Place
- Newly Renovated Home (ALL INCL) - ASAP Move-In
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,900
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1276 sqft, $1,900
- 3 bedroom, 2 bath home with large backyard.
- Carport Washer & Dryer Close to Public Transportation Shade
- Completely renovated 2BR/2BA condo in Devon Hills
- Newly Renovated 3 Bedroom House
Average Apartment Costs in Fort WashingtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1077. The cheapest studio rent is $739. The most expensive studio price is $1415.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $890. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1527.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1175. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4650.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.