Germantown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Germantown.
Germantown has a population of 86,395 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Germantown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- eaves Gaithersburg
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- Willow Manor at Cloppers Mill for Seniors 62+
- Cherry Knoll Apartments
- Stone Creek Club Apartments
- Pinnacle Town Center
- Oak Mill
- Seneca Club Apartments
- 2 Beds - The Point at Germantown
- The Point at Germantown
- New Carpet, New flooring, Freshly painted, renovated kitchen, bathrooms. Large Master bedroom has huge walk-in closet.. Large 2nd 3rd bedrooms with closets. Call three o one nine zero three 2308
- FOUR BED ROOMS TOWN HOUSE IN GERMANTOWN MARYLAND. FOUR LEVEL.3 FULL BATHROOMS. SECTION 8 WELL COME. NEW CARPET,FRESH PAINT,WOOD FLOOR IN LIVING,DINING ROOM. CLOSE TO SCHOOL,H,WAY AND SHOPPING. NICE KITCHEN IN MAIN LEVEL AND KITCHENETTE IN LOWER
Average Apartment Costs in GermantownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1285. The cheapest studio rent is $1070. The most expensive studio price is $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1160. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1415.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.