Germantown Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Germantown.
Germantown has a population of 86,395 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Germantown apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- eaves Gaithersburg
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- Willow Manor at Cloppers Mill for Seniors 62+
- Stone Creek Club Apartments
- Whitestone with Loft
- Pinnacle Town Center
- Oak Mill
- Cherry Knoll
- The Point at Germantown
- Seneca Club Apartments
- 2 Beds - The Point at Germantown
- Spacious Condo: 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Living, Dining area, Eat in table space in kitchen, Balcony, Walk-in closet, Washer, Dryer. Near shopping and schools. Community Pool and Exercise room access.
Average Apartment Costs in GermantownBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest studio rent is $1445. The most expensive studio price is $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1119. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1725. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1897. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.