Greenbelt Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenbelt.
Greenbelt has a population of 23,068 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenbelt apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Glen Oaks Apartments
- Franklin Park at Greenbelt Station
- University Square
- Towers of Westchester Park
- 2 bd/Two BA Near the Greenbelt Metro Stop & U M D
- 7278 Mandan RD
- Very well maintained condo in quiet community.
- well maintained house and ready for occupancy in about 2 months.
- 1 bed, $1,150
- Beautiful 3BR 1BA House
- 2 bd/2 bath Greenbelt, Md Apts w/ Access To Pool,
- Large & private 2 Bdrm, 2 Ba, utilities included!
- Sunny, open concept 2 bdr condo, mins to UMD
Average Apartment Costs in GreenbeltBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1080. The cheapest studio rent is $784. The most expensive studio price is $1524.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1120. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $835. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $769. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1595.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1975. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.