Landover Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Landover.
Landover has a population of 23,078 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Landover apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cheverly Station Apartments
- Three bedroom
- Maple Ridge
- Kings Square
- Columbia Park Apartments
- Parkland Station Apartments
- Cheverly Crossing
- Central Air Conditioning to cool down the hot summer!! Fresh paint and carpet!! Large backyard for outdoor cookouts!!
- Cozy home in a fantastic area! Home boasts hardwood floors, updated kitchen and bathroom.
- 3 bed, 1914 sqft, $1,495
- * NO DEPOSIT * Nice single family home with 3BR. Home has been updated with new paint, carpet, kitchen and bath. Central Air and gas heat! **NO deposit**- http://youtu.be/m7a3t4yCsYQ - All Appliances included Call or email to see. 443-420-8590
- Large, Spacious 4bdrm 2bath + Sun room SFH
- Beautifully renovated with Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Ceiling Fans, incl. Wet Bar. Washer/Dryer. Walking Distance to Elementary and Middle Schools. Minutes to 2 Metro Stations, Woodmore Towne Center and The Boulevard.
- Real Estate Rental - Four BR, Two BA Ranch
Average Apartment Costs in LandoverBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1760. The cheapest studio rent is $815. The most expensive studio price is $2131.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1026. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.