Milford Mill Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Milford Mill.
Milford Mill has a population of 29,042 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Milford Mill apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Valley Terrace
- Northwest Crossings
- Cedar Towers
- Liberty Gardens Apartments & Townhomes
- Village Of Pine Run
- Village of Pine Run Apartments and Townhomes
- Marrion Square
- Dunhill Village Apartments
- St. Charles at Olde Court
- Rockdale Gardens Apartments
- Owings Chase Apartments
- 2 Bedroom Apartment at Granite Run
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, $1,500
- 8917 Liberty very spacious 1 bed apt attached to single family home with private driveway, separate entrance 1200/mo. deposite 1200, includes heat, water, cable, fenced yard on acre of land, located on bus route liberty Rd, very close to shopping.
Average Apartment Costs in Milford MillBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest studio rent is $600. The most expensive studio price is $933.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $800. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1525.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1850.