Milford Mill Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Milford Mill.
Milford Mill has a population of 29,042 and an average Walk Score of 41.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Milford Mill apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Northwest Crossing Apartments
- Liberty Gardens Apartments and Townhomes
- Village Of Pine Run
- Rolling Wind
- Liberty Gardens Apartments & Townhomes
- Dunhill Village
- Village of Pine Run Apartments and Townhomes
- Brenbrook Apartments
- St. Charles at Olde Court
- Granite Run
- Rockdale Gardens Apartments
- The Glens at Rolling Road
- Awesome townhouse in the Windsor Mill area. Included are the following: Air Conditioning, Alarm, Cable Ready, Dishwasher, Oversized Closets, Washer & Dryer In Unit
- Single fmly Home, Private driveway, fully furnished, updated kitchen, a fire place, a wet bar, and a finnished basement.
Average Apartment Costs in Milford MillBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest studio rent is $625. The most expensive studio price is $964.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $852. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $424. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1950.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $3850.