Montgomery Village Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Montgomery Village.
Montgomery Village has a population of 32,032 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Montgomery Village apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- The Verandahs
- Hunt Club Apartments
- Willow Wood Condominium directly across from Flowwer Hill Pool and easy walk to flower hill shopping center
- Fantastic Large 2br/2full bath, Utils Included, Sunny, New Floors, Pond View, minutes to 270. Walk to local shops, schools, and post office. MINUTES TO NIST, CLOSE TO NIH, HHS AND OTEHR GOVERMENT AGENCIES.
- 9811 Lake Shore Drive - 1
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1412 sqft, $1,600
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1942 sqft, $1,700
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,750
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 917 sqft, $1,300
- Beautiful, Spacious 3 Bed Townhome
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment Home!
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, $2,200
- New kitchen floor and Family room, Freshly painted through out the house, Walk out base ment , Great location and close to lake forest mall and 270 highway.
Average Apartment Costs in Montgomery VillageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1472. The cheapest studio rent is $1445. The most expensive studio price is $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1094. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2195.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2850.