Montgomery Village Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Montgomery Village.
Montgomery Village has a population of 32,032 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Montgomery Village apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- The Verandahs
- Hunt Club Apartments
- Top floor of a garden style condo building. Large windows, nice open view, sunny & bright. Large kitchen has breakfast table and chairs. Separate living and dining areas Washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave hood, central A/C
- New kitchen floor and Family room, Freshly painted through out the house, Walk out base ment , Great location and close to lake forest mall and 270 highway.
- 3 bd/2 bath The Verandahs offers one, two, and thr
- Updated home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage and a private driveway. Updates include kitchen, baths, floors, HVAC, roof and windows. Master suite features its private bath and a large walk in closet.
- Beautiful, Spacious 3 Bed Townhome
- Nice Townhome In Meadowvale
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $2,350
- 9811 Lake Shore Drive - 1
- 2Br, First-Floor Condo
- 18765 Nathans Place - 1
- 1 Bedroom - $525-$550
Average Apartment Costs in Montgomery VillageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest studio rent is $1070. The most expensive studio price is $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1077. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1420.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1440. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1812. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.