Montgomery Village Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Montgomery Village.
Montgomery Village has a population of 32,032 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Montgomery Village apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- 9308 Willow Creek Drive
- Hunt Club Apartments
- 100 Old Macdonald Road
- Very calm and well kept community. Pool, shopping center, bus, at walking distance...top location.
- Willow Wood Condominium directly across from Flowwer Hill Pool and easy walk to flower hill shopping center
- New kitchen floor and Family room, Freshly painted through out the house, Walk out base ment , Great location and close to lake forest mall and 270 highway.
- Updated home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage and a private driveway. Updates include kitchen, baths, floors, HVAC, roof and windows. Master suite features its private bath and a large walk in closet.
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, $2,200
- Beautiful, Spacious 3 Bed Townhome
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1517 sqft, $1,700
- 3BR Beautiful Colonial Townhome with 2 car garage
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1121 sqft, $1,500
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment Home!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,340
Average Apartment Costs in Montgomery VillageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1119. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.