Montgomery Village Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Montgomery Village.
Montgomery Village has a population of 32,032 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Montgomery Village apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- The Verandahs
- Hunt Club Apartments
- 2Br, First-Floor Condo
- Quick Access 5min access to Shady Grove Metro. Convenient Access to Shopping. Off Street Parking. Recently renovated property with hardwood floors, crown molding, and fresh paint.
- Clean,bright ready to move into Montgomery Village Town-home
- Updated home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage and a private driveway. Updates include kitchen, baths, floors, HVAC, roof and windows. Master suite features its private bath and a large walk in closet.
- Near Shady Grove Metro (Red Line) and other major commutes. Also easy access to I-270 and Inter-county connector 200 (connecting I-270 and I-95).
- 3 bed, $1,850
- 4 bed, $1,900
- Beautiful Single Family Home with 3 BR, 2 car g...
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment Home!
- Huge 1 bedroom in Gaithersburg for rent
- Very Nice End Unit Townhouse
Average Apartment Costs in Montgomery VillageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1285. The cheapest studio rent is $1070. The most expensive studio price is $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1106. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1420.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1335. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1847. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1700.