Montgomery Village Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Montgomery Village.
Montgomery Village has a population of 32,032 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Montgomery Village apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Point at Watkins Mill
- The Verandahs
- Hunt Club Apartments
- 3BR Beautiful Colonial Townhome with 2 car garage
- Updated home with 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, 1 car garage and a private driveway. Updates include kitchen, baths, floors, HVAC, roof and windows. Master suite features its private bath and a large walk in closet.
- Utilities included, Washer/Dryer in unit, lots of closet space.
- Huge 1 bedroom in Gaithersburg for rent
- Beautiful, Spacious 3 Bed Townhome
- 3 bed, 3.5 bath, $2,200
- Top floor of a garden style condo building. Large windows, nice open view, sunny & bright. Large kitchen has breakfast table and chairs. Separate living and dining areas Washer/dryer, dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave hood, central A/C
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1121 sqft, $1,500
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1517 sqft, $1,700
- Spacious Two Bedroom Apartment Home!
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1412 sqft, $1,600
Average Apartment Costs in Montgomery VillageBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1500.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1106. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $634. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1695.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2525. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2850.