Rosedale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rosedale.
Rosedale has a population of 19,257 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rosedale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park East Apartments
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- 6709 Havenoak Road Apt A1
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- This is our last 1 bedroom Available for our Move in Special! Was $825 Now $775 for 12 months. Security Deposit from $150.00 depending on credit.
- Rosedale Garden Apartments
- *New Updates!* ~8877 Pennsbury Pl~ (21237-Rosed...
- Woodhill Apartments - 5306-1C
- beautiful porches, lovely hardwood floors, great location, very close to bus and schools.Easy parking.
- Just renovated 2x One bed rooms (upper floor), 2x Two bed rooms (ground level) in quiet, safe and convenient neighborhood in Rosedale, Baltimore county. Washer/Dryer in units. Storage in basement.
- Woodhill Apartments - 5308-1C
- Beautifully Maintained End of Group 3bd/2+2ba T...
Average Apartment Costs in RosedaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1005. The cheapest studio rent is $840. The most expensive studio price is $1170.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $775. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1765.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1587. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1950.