Rosedale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rosedale.
Rosedale has a population of 19,257 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rosedale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Park East Apts
- Ridge View Apartment Homes
- Park East Apartments
- Gardenvillage Apartments
- Ross Ridge Apartments
- Eagles Walk
- The Apartments at Franklin Square
- 6709 Havenoak Road Apt A1
- Rosedale Garden Apartments
- Just renovated 2x One bed rooms (upper floor), 2x Two bed rooms (ground level) in quiet, safe and convenient neighborhood in Rosedale, Baltimore county. Washer/Dryer in units. Storage in basement.
- Woodhill Apartments - 5600-1C
- Woodhill Apartments - 5308-1C
- beautiful porches, lovely hardwood floors, great location, very close to bus and schools.Easy parking.
- *New Updates!* ~8877 Pennsbury Pl~ (21237-Rosed...
- Woodhill Apartments - 5306-1C
Average Apartment Costs in RosedaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest studio rent is $805. The most expensive studio price is $1170.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $564. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2115.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $793. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1650.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1550.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.