Scaggsville Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Scaggsville.
Scaggsville has a population of 24,333 and an average Walk Score of 32.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Scaggsville apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Country Meadows Apts
- King's Crossing
- Columbia Commons
- Dominion King's Place
- Dominion at Eden Brook
- Foxborough Estates
- Autumn Woods
- Howard Hills Townhomes
- Beautiful Four BR Home In Safe Neighborhood
- This is a well appointed 2 BR 1.5 bath condo located conveniently off I-95 and centrally located between Baltimore-Washington.
- Cool Contemporary SF home
- 715 Main St., Laurel
- Hammond, Laurel, MD 20723
- HUGE 3 bedrooms 2 full baths 1 half bath end unit completely renovated Condo/Townhouse featuring 1890 sq ft of beautiful hardwood floors, open floor plan, fireplace, walkout basement, laundry room, stainless steel stove and much more. Move in ready.
- 3 Bed/2.5 Bath Townhouse In Laurel Countryside
Average Apartment Costs in ScaggsvilleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $965. The cheapest studio rent is $935. The most expensive studio price is $1465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1169. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1694.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1370. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1194. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1540.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1800. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2490.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2347. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2100. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2950.