Severn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Severn.
Severn has a population of 44,231 and an average Walk Score of 27.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Severn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Residences at Arundel
- Serenity Place at Dorsey Ridge
- Orchards At Severn
- Lake Village
- Palisades at Arundel Preserve
- Somerset Woods
- Fully finished basement, fenced backyard, hardwood flooring, state of the art appliances, ceiling fans throughout home!!!
- This home features new carpet and rustic ceramic tile flooring. Newly renovated kitchen with updated appliances. The bedrooms are large and boast ceiling fans and large windows. Updated bathrooms with ceramic tile flooring
- Americana Southdale
- Nice all remodeled end unit townhome with central air, wood floors, washer & dryer, nice kitchen, huge fenced yard. This unit is occupied and must be shown by appointment.
- 3 bed, $2,450
- The Pointe at Arundal Preserve, Hanover, MD 21076
- 3 bed, 3.0 bath, $1,950
- 2624 Rainy Spring Court, Odenton, MD 21113
Average Apartment Costs in SevernBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $892. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $711. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1694.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1015. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1141. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2490.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1999.