Woodlawn Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Woodlawn.
Woodlawn has a population of 37,879 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Woodlawn apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hamlet West
- Westerlee Apartments
- Westelee Apartments
- Tuscany Gardens
- Tuscany Woods
- Security Park Apartments
- Belmont Park
- Village Oaks - A Senior Community
- Clarke Manor
- 5927 Central Ave
- 2 Bedroom, 1.5 bath, Hardwood floors, fresh paint. If interested contact: Lashaws Saunders @ 410-661-0909 x 105 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Charming House for Rent in Baltimore County at ...
- 1302 E Lafayette Ave Baltimore County, Baltimore
- 5 Bedroom, 2 full baths, new carpet, fresh paint, finished basement, fenced yard with deck. If interested contact: Lashawn Saunders @ 410-661-0909 x 105 or by e-mail to email@example.com
Average Apartment Costs in WoodlawnBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $969. The cheapest studio rent is $663. The most expensive studio price is $1170.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $820. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $545. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1375.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1900.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.