Plaza-Shamrock, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Plaza-Shamrock, Charlotte.
Plaza-Shamrock has a population of 3,340 and an average Walk Score of 48. Plaza-Shamrock is the #41 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Plaza-Shamrock, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Links At Citiside
- 2901 Springway Drive , Charlotte
- Awesome single-family home in a convenient neighborhood! Minutes away from Center City and University area! House has 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms on 2nd floor. There is a ½ bathroom on the first floor. Upstairs game room is cable ready.
- Very nice 1 Bed 1 bth in NoDa
- 2 bed, $750
- 3301 Krupa Court, Charlotte
- 2 bed, 1000 sqft, $495
- 1036 Plaza Walk Dr...Avail now
Average Apartment Costs in Plaza-Shamrock, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $695.