Rockwell Park/Hemphill Heights, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rockwell Park/Hemphill Heights, Charlotte.
Rockwell Park/Hemphill Heights has a population of 4,104 and an average Walk Score of 19. Rockwell Park/Hemphill Heights is the #149 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rockwell Park/Hemphill Heights, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3228 Frostmoor
- This house is in a great community and a great school district for kids. The school district for elementary is David Cox, Ridge Road Middle and Mallard Creek High School. Please call email to schedule an appointment to apply
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1400 sqft, $925
- Bright and airy three bedroom home
- Lovely Town Home in Gated Community
- 3 bed, 1400 sqft, $1,050
- 7523 Eben Drive - 1
- Cute 3 Bedroom 3 Bath Ranch Off W Sugar Creek!
- 1 bed, 700 sqft, $500
- Perfect Home with TONS of custom upgrades. Easi...
- End Unit Townhome
- This is a must see!
- 5002 Gibbons Link Road
- 3626 Marbury Rd, Charlotte, NC 28269
Average Apartment Costs in Rockwell Park/Hemphill Heights, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1050.