Wedgewood, Charlotte Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Wedgewood, Charlotte.
Wedgewood has a population of 7,089 and an average Walk Score of 28. Wedgewood is the #118 most walkable neighborhood in Charlotte.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Wedgewood, Charlotte apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Life is a Journey.Start Here
- Perimeter Station
- 2 Beds - Perimeter Lofts
- 10320 Grobie Way
- Long Creek Club
- Madison Square at North Lake
- Residences At Braemar
- Spacious Ranch, 3 BR's NorthLake Mall Area!
- 3 bed, 2100 sqft, $1,200
- Frosty Ln~10149 - 1
- 4314 Frank Vance Road Charlotte NC, 28216
- 3 bed, 1656 sqft, $1,025
- Three bedroom house in McIntyre (close to North...
- Delrose Lane~9607 (CONREX) - 1
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath Ranch Style House w/ 1-car Garage!!
Average Apartment Costs in Wedgewood, CharlotteBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $776. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $875.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $790.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.