Camden Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Camden.
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Camden apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Heights of Collingswood
- The Heights At Collingswood
- Creswood Apartments
- Cooper River Plaza
- Newly Renovated
- 125 East Bettlewood Avenue, Oaklyn
- Newly renovated everything new from a-z
- 1/2 off deposit for section 8!!!Just updated NICE 3 bedroom house in Camden, NJ. 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with hookups for washer dryer, easy parking, small yard. quiet street well patrolled. call 610. 639. 6469.
- Nice house in Fairview Section of Camden. 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom, small rear yard, section 8 approved. hookups for washer/dryer. tree lined quiet street. call 610. 639 6469
- Very nice 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath house in Fairview section. Recently redone, W/D hook ups, safe area (Nextdoor to Mayor!). call 610. 639. 6469
- Beautiful renovated house etc....
- Home at 1222 Newton AvenueHaddon Twp, NJ
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $1,000
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,200
Average Apartment Costs in CamdenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest studio rent is $752. The most expensive studio price is $1652.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $939. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1400.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.