East Orange Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in East Orange.
East Orange has a population of 64,270 and an average Walk Score of 68.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find East Orange apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Lenox on the Park
- Beautiful 3 Family
- Glenwood Apartments
- East Orange, NJ - Apartment - $1,200.00 Availab...
- Harrison House
- Heritage House
- spacious 1 bedroom apt , with large living area, seperate kitchen and dining, food pantry and walking closet in large bathroom, one flight up on second flr, own entrance, storage space added. section 8 and tra accepted
- East Orange, NJ - Apartment - $800.00
- Harclay House Apartments
- 241 S. Arlington Avenue, East Orange
- OPEN FLOOR PLAN GREAT SPACE.
- Dishwasher, Central HEATING unit, hardwood and carpet, wood cabinets. great family building, no DRUG USE, NO LOITERING.
- 2 Bedroom - $2200
- 3 bed, $1,100
- 266 4th Ave, LLC - 24A
Average Apartment Costs in East OrangeBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $1760.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $932. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1919.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.