Hoboken Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hoboken.
Hoboken has a population of 50,005 and an average Walk Score of 92.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hoboken apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Hoboken
- 1000 Jefferson
- Hudson Square North and South
- 333 River Street
- Curling Club Apartments
- The Independence at the Shipyard
- Cosmpolitan Chic 1BR + Parking Minutes to PATH
- Amazing three bed one bath Avil July 1st
- 2BR close to PATH
- Urban Splendor! Beautiful 2BR/2Bth w/ Balcony, ...
- 2 bdrm High Ceilings. Backyard. Storage. Fully ...
- Beautiful 2Bd/2Bth Apt in an Elevator Bldg with...
- Hudson Place & River St. Modern one bedroom ren...
- New Price!$1575. One Bed One Bath ...Ideal Loca...
- Beautifully built, BRAND-NEW Union City Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in HobokenBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2827. The cheapest studio rent is $1760. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2680. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3419.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $900.