Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey City.
Bergen/Lafayette has a population of 20,818 and an average Walk Score of 80. Bergen/Lafayette is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barbara's Place Apartments
- Woodward Terrace
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- 450 Ocean Ave
- 91 Wegman Pkwy, Jersey City
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- Section 8 Ok! 3br, 1bath. Vacant Easy To Show.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath
- !! Nice 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath Apartment !!
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 3 Bedroom - $600-$750
- Wonderful Large Apartment at Historic Astor Pla...
- 2250 Kennedy Blvd. Unit 2, Jersey City - No Bro...
- 1 Family Home with Parking!!
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $900
Average Apartment Costs in Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $1700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $950.