Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey City.
Bergen/Lafayette has a population of 20,818 and an average Walk Score of 80. Bergen/Lafayette is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Barbara's Place Apartments
- Woodward Terrace
- Two family house owner lives first floor, heat hot water included
- 450 Ocean Ave
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- 91 Wegman Pkwy, Jersey City
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- Section 8 Ok! 3br, 1bath. Vacant Easy To Show.
- Must See Renovated Duplex at Jersey City, NJ
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom penthouse / view of statue o...
- 2250 Kennedy Blvd. Unit 2, Jersey City - No Bro...
- 3 bed, $1,145
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- 1 Family Home with Parking!!
Average Apartment Costs in Bergen/Lafayette, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1700.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1600.