Greenville, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenville, Jersey City.
Greenville has a population of 46,807 and an average Walk Score of 81. Greenville is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenville, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 450 Ocean Ave
- 91 Wegman Pkwy, Jersey City
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- ** NO FEE ** Columbia Model 3 Bedroom 2.1 Bath ...
- Home at 99 Cottonwood StreetJersey City, NJ
- Port Liberte 2 bedroom 2 bath in newest phase N...
- 1689 John F Kennedy Blvd 2, Jersey City
- 83 Country Village Road unit 1 Jersey City, NJ ...
- Section 8 Ok! 3br, 1bath. Vacant Easy To Show.
- Port Liberte condo w/ Statue of Liberty views t...
- Port Liberte totally furnished top floor condo ...
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- No Fee! Section 8 Ok! Urban Living Charm In Jou...
- 1536 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Jersey City, NJ ...
- Cator Avenue 1st Floor at Jersey City, NJ 07305
Average Apartment Costs in Greenville, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $974. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.