Greenville, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Greenville, Jersey City.
Greenville has a population of 46,807 and an average Walk Score of 81. Greenville is the #8 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Greenville, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- No Fee! Beautiful Renovated 1br Apt For Rent!
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- Brand new 2bdr/1bath Utilities are separate 973-220-3695
- 91 Wegman Pkwy, Jersey City
- Onsite laundry, onsite landlord. Nice refinished 2-bedroom unit on second floor of a safe, professionally-managed 6-unit building. Half a block to Bus 80, Bus 10, Bus 87 to Journal Square, Bus 81 to Exchange Place. Half mile to Danforth light rail.
- 450 Ocean Ave
- Port Liberte condo w/ Statue of Liberty views t...
- 2 bed, $1,195
- 3 Bedroom - $710
- 2 bed, $1,295
- Home at 99 Cottonwood StreetJersey City, NJ
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- Port Liberte totally furnished top floor condo ...
- 1536 John F. Kennedy Boulevard Jersey City, NJ ...
Average Apartment Costs in Greenville, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1042. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $985. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.