Hackensack Riverfront, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hackensack Riverfront, Jersey City.
Hackensack Riverfront has a population of 3,118 and an average Walk Score of 65. Hackensack Riverfront is the #10 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- Two family house owner lives first floor, heat hot water included
- Bright, quiet and convenient first-floor apartment in a family-oriented building. Brand new paint and recent renovation. Brand new heating system is warm and efficient.
- Brand new 2bdr/1bath Utilities are separate 973-220-3695
- 30 Monticello - 2
- 91 Wegman Pkwy, Jersey City
- Aaprtment 2B
- 1 bd/1 bath Affordable Living - Call to be Placed
- APT FOR RENT JERSEY CITY, near NJCU