McGinley Square, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in McGinley Square, Jersey City.
McGinley Square has a population of 17,860 and an average Walk Score of 88. McGinley Square is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find McGinley Square, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Beacon
- 3 Bedroom - $600-$750
- Spacious South-Facing Condo Pre-War Apt With In...
- Must See Renovated Duplex at Jersey City, NJ
- Brand New - Luxurious 2 Bedroom Apt
- Wonderful Large Apartment at Historic Astor Pla...
- 650 Communipaw Ave. Unit 201 $1400 at Jersey Ci...
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath (Duplex)
- Lovely Brick Historic Townhouse!!
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- Large 2 Bedroom, 2 Blocks fromt Path to NY, H/H...
- !!Beautifully Renovated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath W/Hhw ...
- Location, Location, Location!! Spacious 1-Bdrm ...
- Nice & Cozy One Bedroom in a Great Location!
- Spacious 3-BDRM in a Great Location!
Average Apartment Costs in McGinley Square, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1760.