McGinley Square, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in McGinley Square, Jersey City.
McGinley Square has a population of 17,860 and an average Walk Score of 88. McGinley Square is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find McGinley Square, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Beacon
- 3 bed, $1,345
- Gorgeous 2bed/1bath A Must See!!! At Journal Sq...
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath (Duplex)
- 3 Bedroom - $600-$750
- Large 2 Bedroom, 2 Blocks fromt Path to NY, H/H...
- Wonderful Large Apartment at Historic Astor Pla...
- Spacious South-Facing Condo Pre-War Apt With In...
- 650 Communipaw Ave. Unit 201 $1400 at Jersey Ci...
- Spacious 3-BDRM in a Great Location!
- Nice & Cozy One Bedroom in a Great Location!
- !!Beautifully Renovated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath W/Hhw ...
- 3 Bedroom Apt - Walking distance to Path - Perf...
- Journal Square Area!! No Fee!!
- 7 bed, $2,995
Average Apartment Costs in McGinley Square, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1760.