McGinley Square, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in McGinley Square, Jersey City.
McGinley Square has a population of 17,860 and an average Walk Score of 88. McGinley Square is the #3 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find McGinley Square, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Beacon
- 3 Bedroom - $600-$750
- Gorgeous 2 bedroom penthouse / view of statue o...
- Location, Location, Location!! Spacious 1-Bdrm ...
- 3 Bedroom Apt - Walking distance to Path - Perf...
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath (Duplex)
- Wonderful Large Apartment at Historic Astor Pla...
- Nice & Cozy One Bedroom in a Great Location!
- Spacious 3-BDRM in a Great Location!
- !!Beautifully Renovated 1 Bedroom 1 Bath W/Hhw ...
- Spacious South-Facing Condo Pre-War Apt With In...
- 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- Lovely Brick Historic Townhouse!!
- 650 Communipaw Ave. Unit 201 $1400 at Jersey Ci...
- 2700 Kennedy Blvd
Average Apartment Costs in McGinley Square, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1760.