The Waterfront, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in The Waterfront, Jersey City.
The Waterfront has a population of 16,139 and an average Walk Score of 88. The Waterfront is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find The Waterfront, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Portside Towers
- Avalon Cove
- 70 Greene
- The Pier
- Madox Apartments
- Hudson Point
- Monaco North
- Windsor at Liberty House
- Liberty Towers
- Amazing Apartment At The Portofino at Newport
- Steps to PATH! Dazzling 1BR w/ Balcony & NYC Vi...
- Sensational Studio @ 77 Hudson w/ Amazing Ameni...
- Comfy 1Bed/1Bath Perfect For Commuters at Jerse...
- Spacious Downtown Hoboken 2 bedroom $2,475 Avai...
Average Apartment Costs in The Waterfront, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1987. The cheapest studio rent is $250. The most expensive studio price is $2240.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2515. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $2310. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2720.