West Side, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Side, Jersey City.
West Side has a population of 22,899 and an average Walk Score of 86. West Side is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Side, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pacific Court Apartments
- Two family house owner lives first floor, heat hot water included
- 2nd floor unit in 2 family home, 2.5 bedrooms, new floors through out, new ceiling fan, windows in every room, plenty of natural sunlight. 1 block away from buses and West Side light rail, plenty of street parking, laundromat on corner.
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- Bright, quiet and convenient first-floor apartment in a family-oriented building. Brand new paint and recent renovation. Brand new heating system is warm and efficient.
- 3 Bedroom - $600-$750
- Spacious South-Facing Condo Pre-War Apt With In...
- 1 bed, $995
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 2 bed, $1,495
- 650 Communipaw Ave. Unit 201 $1400 at Jersey Ci...
- Available Immediately!! Beautiful And Spacious ...
- 5 bed, $1,695
- 7 bed, $2,995
- 1 bed, $895
Average Apartment Costs in West Side, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.