West Side, Jersey City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Side, Jersey City.
West Side has a population of 22,899 and an average Walk Score of 86. West Side is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Jersey City.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Side, Jersey City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Pacific Court Apartments
- Newly Renovated, Large 2-Bedroom Apt. !
- Two family house owner lives first floor, heat hot water included
- Bright, quiet and convenient first-floor apartment in a family-oriented building. Brand new paint and recent renovation. Brand new heating system is warm and efficient.
- New 1 Bedroom Rental Property Located In The We...
- Spacious South-Facing Condo Pre-War Apt With In...
- 3 bed, $1,345
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Full Bath - Jersey City
- 2250 Kennedy Blvd. Unit 2, Jersey City - No Bro...
- 415 Cator Avenue 1st Floor at Jersey City, NJ 0...
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 1 bed, $925
- 7 bed, $2,995
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath
- 3 bed, $1,495
Average Apartment Costs in West Side, Jersey CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.