Upper Vailsburg, Newark Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Upper Vailsburg, Newark.
Upper Vailsburg has a population of 15,640 and an average Walk Score of 70. Upper Vailsburg is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Newark.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Upper Vailsburg, Newark apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 378-404 Stuyvesant Avenue, Irvington
- OPEN FLOOR PLAN GREAT SPACE.
- Newly renovated with 3 large bedrooms. Large closets in each bedroom, Eat-in-kitchen with pantry. Storage room . Tub shower combo. Close to schools, shopping and public transportation.
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,300
- Newark, NJ - Apartment - $750.00 Available Octo...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,150
- 3 bedroom apartment for rent at irvington, NJ
- $1,000 2 BR 1,000 Sq Ft Apartment in Newark, NJ
- The Feel Of A Private Home, Price Of A Building...
- 148 South Munn Ave. Just Finish Renovated Apart...
- Spacious 2- bedroom Apartment in Quiet Building
- Beautiful 2 Bedroom 1st Flr, Public Trans Close
- Private home
Average Apartment Costs in Upper Vailsburg, NewarkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1400.