West Side, Newark Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Side, Newark.
West Side has a population of 15,018 and an average Walk Score of 76. West Side is the #9 most walkable neighborhood in Newark.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Side, Newark apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bedroom Apartment located in a 4 family. Everything brand new, newly renovated. washer & dryer hookups. central heat/ac.
- Like new apartment. All new kitchen & bath fixtures, new energy efficient lighting, new kitchen & bath tiles & cabinets, new furnace. Quiet street.
- Newly Renovated Apartment in 2 Family House. Located in 1st Floor. 3 bedrooms 2 Baths, Washer & Dryer Hookup.
- Call: 201-697-9439 Landlord/Owner
- Spacious, Beautiful 3 bedroom Apartment plus Bonus extra Room and Balcony. Close to School and Train Station: (201) 759-6683
- New Construction 2 Bedroom 1 bath apartment. Freshly Painted, new stove, new fridge, Large Master bedroom with a walk in closet and Laundry room. Parking port
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, $1,200
- 3 bedroom apartment for rent at irvington, NJ
- Renovated Large 3BR on 3rd Floor at Newark, NJ
- 733 South 14th Street, Newark, NJ 07103
- 15 St, Newark, NJ 07103
Average Apartment Costs in West Side, NewarkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1195.