West New York Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West New York.
West New York has a population of 49,708 and an average Walk Score of 90.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West New York apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 55 Riverwalk Place
- The Landings at Port Imperial
- Avalon North Bergen
- Riverbend At Port Imperial
- Spacious Apt Available For Rent in Weehawken!!
- $2200 / 1 Bedroom Galaxy Towers Rental At Gutte...
- Alcove Studio for $950 Off Blvd E at Union City...
- Beautiful 3 Br Loft Style Condo
- Apartment For Rent At West New York, Nj
- 2BR, HW Floors, Renovated, Close to NYC Trans, ...
- Beautiful, Off Blvd East, hard wood floors! 1 B...
- ***Beautiful & Modern 1 Bd, Just Off Blvd E...
- ***Nice Newly Renovated 1 Br Apt In West New Yo...
- ***Cozy 1 Br Ap, Block From Bergenline -Wny-
- Breathtaking Views from Your Balcony at "B...
Average Apartment Costs in West New YorkBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $2830. The cheapest studio rent is $1550. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $2080. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $3469.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1663. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1382. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1945.