Carson City Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carson City.
Carson City has a population of 55,274 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carson City apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Shenandoah Villas
- Parkway Manor Apartments
- 3 Bed 2 Bath 2 Car Garage!
- Totally Remodeled!
- Spectacular 5 Bedroom Home with Finished Basement!
- 600 Norrie Dr.
- Beautiful backyard, perfect for entertaining
- Saliman Manor
- Great Floor Plan Large 2 Bedroom 2 Bath
- Great 2 Bed / 2 Bath with equal sized rooms
- One Bedroom at Carson Park Condominiums
- Centrally located 3 bedroom townhouse
Average Apartment Costs in Carson CityBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $704. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $859.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $919. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1059.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1100.