Anthem, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Anthem, Henderson.
Anthem has a population of 27,558 and an average Walk Score of 17. Anthem is the #17 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Anthem, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 bed, 1837 sqft, $1,375
- Like NEW 2012 Betiful Home
- Anthem 3 bedroom
- Anthem Beauty
- Single Story Rental in Coventry at Anthem!
- Beautifully Upgraded Home!
- Upgraded Anthem Highlands Home
- 5 bed, 6.5 bath, 7502 sqft
- Orgeous Immaculate Carolina
- Beautiful 3000 sq ft Home in Anthem Highlands!
- 2 bed, 1836 sqft, $1,350
- Fun filled home!!
- 2874 Dalcross Place Henderson Nv 89044
- Extremely nice Home In Sun City !
- Hotel de Ville
Average Apartment Costs in Anthem, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1337. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1325. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1350.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1300. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1750.