Green Valley North, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Green Valley North, Henderson.
Green Valley North has a population of 38,107 and an average Walk Score of 49. Green Valley North is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Green Valley North, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Rancho Ocaso
- Camden Summit
- The Crossing At Green Valley
- Crystal Creek Apartments
- Camden Commons
- GORGEOUS 3BD/2.5BA TWO STORY HOME NEAR SUNSET AND SANDHILL! LARGE OPEN FLOOR PLAN, KITCHEN WITH ALL APPLIANCES AND UPGRADED CABINETS, CARPET AND TILE THROUGHOUT, SEPARATE LAUNDRY ROOM WITH W/D. LARGE MASTER BEDROOM WITH WALK IN CLOSET!
- Upgraded painting and flooring. Very great location with several grocery stores within walking distance. Community pool, hot tub, and work-out room. Washer/Dryer. Small pets allowed.
- Navarre Lane
- Brand New Carpet/Paint/Green Valley/Henderson Area
- Exciting 2bd 2ba W/2 Masters
- 4 Bedroom - $2100
- 2325 Windmill Pkwy #222
- **Fabulous Corporate Owned Home**
- 4 Bedroom Beauty In Fountains Development!
Average Apartment Costs in Green Valley North, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $629. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $639.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $830.