Green Valley North, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Green Valley North, Henderson.
Green Valley North has a population of 38,107 and an average Walk Score of 49. Green Valley North is the #4 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Green Valley North, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Camden Summit
- Rancho Ocaso
- The Crossing At Green Valley
- Crystal Creek Apartments
- Camden Commons
- Vaulted Ceiling, 24 hour Fitness Center, Pool, and Spa, Full Sized Washer & Dryer.
- Upgraded painting and flooring. Very great location with several grocery stores within walking distance. Community pool, hot tub, and work-out room. Washer/Dryer. Small pets allowed.
- Heart of Green Valley
- Bluegill at Henderson, NV
- **Fabulous Corporate Owned Home**
- Beautiful Green Valley single story with pool, ...
- **Lovely Home in Henderson**
- 2120 Ramrod ave. Call Heather for viewing 702-7...
- Lovely 4 Bedroom
Average Apartment Costs in Green Valley North, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $629. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $599. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $639.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $830.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.