River Mountain, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in River Mountain, Henderson.
River Mountain has a population of 12,138 and an average Walk Score of 29. River Mountain is the #14 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find River Mountain, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Alexan Black Mountain
- Trash and Water paid by Landlord! $1200/ 3 BR 2.5 Bath, 2 car garage, available 3/16/11. Southeast Henderson (95 South and Wagonwheel) - Gated community with many community amenities!
- Henderson Home
- Henderson Home w/Pool & RV Parking, No HOA ...
- Amazing Deal! Marvelous Four Bd Only $1,545
- 4 Bed, 2 1/2 bath in Gated Community!!
- great 3 bedroom in henderson
- 2 bed, 1079 sqft, $895
- 3 bed, $985
- PET DEPOSIT 250 APPLICATION FEE 50
- 3 Bedroom - $1000
- Upgraded Town home in gated community
- Newly Built Beautiful 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths Gated Community Lovely Swimming Pool. Corian Countertops Travertine , Appliances a Breakfast Bar in Kitchen. Dual sinks Garden tub Master Bath Two-car Garage Private back yard. Great Location in Henderson
- 3 bed, 1611 sqft, $1,200
- Broken Reed
Average Apartment Costs in River Mountain, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1045. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1150.