West Henderson, Henderson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in West Henderson, Henderson.
West Henderson has a population of 2,009 and an average Walk Score of 10. West Henderson is the #21 most walkable neighborhood in Henderson.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find West Henderson, Henderson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 bed, 1801 sqft, $1,300
- Adorable 2 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom home near M Ca...
- Three Bedroom 2.5 Bath At The Inspirada Communi...
- 3 bed, $1,850
- 3 bed, 1106 sqft, $1,200
- 3 Bedroom - $1400
- 149 Thornapple Ave(Beautiful 3bd/2.5ba Home)
- 3 bed, 1650 sqft
- 4 bed, 1879 sqft, $1,395
- Anthem 3 bedroom
- 3 bed, 2897 sqft, $2,100
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 1934 sqft
- Beautiful 2-Story Home In Great Silverado Ranch...
- Fairfax Ridge
- A BEAUTIFUL, SPACIOUS, 3 BEDROOM, 2.5 BATH HOME WITH A DEN AND A LOFT!! NEW PAINT, NEW WOOD-LIKE FLOORING, GRANITE KITCHEN COUNTERS, AND CROWN MOLDING. NICE LANDSCAPED BACKYARD. DONT MISS OUT!! WONT LAST LONG AT THIS INCREDIBLE MONTHLY RATE!!
Average Apartment Costs in West Henderson, HendersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.