Northeast, Reno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northeast, Reno.
Northeast has a population of 24,831 and an average Walk Score of 47. Northeast is the #5 most walkable neighborhood in Reno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northeast, Reno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Talus Point
- Sierra Point
- Riverwood Apartments
- College Park The Highlands
- Courtyard Centre Apartments
- Nevada Hills
- 4 bedroom home near UNR!
- Welcome to The Plaza at 4th Street Apartments, where you can choose from a number of innovatively designed apartment homes. Discover the many ways to make The Plaza at 4th Street your home.
- Lovely 2 bedroom 1 1/2 bathroom townhouse. Spacious and large at 960 square feet. Available now! Quiet neighborhood near Hug High School. Close to bus lines. Convenient local shopping. Spacious grass areas with playground and BBQ picnic area.
- 528 East 7th Street, Reno
- 29 S. Park Street #A, Reno
- Small intimate unit across the street from the senior center. Close to transportation Ready to move in today. One bedroom apt avaliable for 500.00 per month
- 472 E. 8th Street, Reno
- Welcome Home! Spacious, stylishly designed apartment homes are available at Vista Point Apartments! Our quaint and cozy apartment community is close to everything that you love, making life all the more enjoyable.
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 654 sqft, $550
Average Apartment Costs in Northeast, RenoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $445. The cheapest studio rent is $345. The most expensive studio price is $545.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $463. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $395. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $531.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $435. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.