South Reno, Reno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Reno, Reno.
South Reno has a population of 22,979 and an average Walk Score of 41. South Reno is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Reno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Reno, Reno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Resort at Tanamera
- Village at Iron Blossom
- Hillview Terrace
- The Enclave Apartment Homes
- The Village at Iron Blossom
- Quail Meadows
- 900 S Meadows Parkway #3213 at Reno, NV
- 10096 Cascade Falls Dr
- Perfect Clean Carefree Remodeled Town House
- 1275 Vista Alta Court at Reno, NV
- 4901 Reggie Rd at Reno, NV
- 530 E Patriot Blvd, Reno, NV 89511
- Double Diamond Ranch Single Story Executive Home
- 9650 Shadowstone Way
- Gorgeous two bedroom, one bath apartment in Reno
Average Apartment Costs in South Reno, RenoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1170.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $725.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1725.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1847. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2100.