South Reno, Reno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Reno, Reno.
South Reno has a population of 22,979 and an average Walk Score of 41. South Reno is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Reno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Reno, Reno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Resort at Tanamera
- The Alexander at South Virginia
- Hillview Terrace
- Gated Dbl. Diamond
- 9650 Shadowstone Way
- Great spacious 1 story home in Damonte Ranch wi...
- Clean two bedroom 1 bathroom ground floor condo...
- 5 Bedroom, 3,564 Sq Ft., South Reno
- 10096 Cascade Falls Dr
- Real Estate Rental - Five BR, Three BA House
- 4901 Reggie Rd at Reno, NV
- Gorgeous two bedroom, one bath apartment in Reno
- Double Diamond Ranch Single Story Executive Home
- 4544 Matich
- 530 E Patriot Blvd, Reno, NV 89511
Average Apartment Costs in South Reno, RenoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $897. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1154.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1295.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1710. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1695. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1725.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1847. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2047. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2100.