Summerlin South Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Summerlin South.
Summerlin South has a population of 24,085 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Summerlin South apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Carefree Senior Living at the Willows 55+
- Pristine Patio Home In Traccia In Summerlin In ...
- Gorgeous Fully-Furnished Home! 55+ Community
- 10943 Pumpkin Ridge
- Open Floor Plan With Lots Of Space
- Summerlin 2story Home
- 5 bed, 3128 sqft, $2,600
- 3 bed, 1923 sqft, $1,500
- 2676 Good Fellows St(Beautiful 3bd/2 5ba Home)
- Single Story Townhome in Summerlin Gated Community
- Beautiful Condo in Summerlin
Average Apartment Costs in Summerlin SouthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $754. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $535. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1088. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1395.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1295.