Summerlin South Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Summerlin South.
Summerlin South has a population of 24,085 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Summerlin South apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Carefree Senior Living at the Willows 55+
- BEAUTIFUL 3BD/2.5BA HOME TODAY!! THIS HOME FEATURES AN OPEN LOWER LEVEL WITH CERAMIC TILE FLOORING AND PLANTATION SHUTTERS! KITCHEN WITH ALL APPLIANCES AND FIRST FLOOR LAUNDRY!!
- Luxury golf course home in exclusive Estates at...
- Pristine Patio Home In Traccia In Summerlin In ...
- Luxurious Summerlin Pool/Spa Home New Carpet & ...
- 4 bed, 1901 sqft, $1,400
- 3 bed, 1954 sqft, $1,700
- Summerlin single-story home
- 11220 Merado Peak Dr. at Las Vegas, NV
- Open Floor Plan With Lots Of Space
- 2109 Silvered Bark Dr. at Las Vegas, NV
- Gorgeous Fully-Furnished Home! 55+ Community
Average Apartment Costs in Summerlin SouthBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $755. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $535. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $995.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1250.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1299. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1395.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1572. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1595.