Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor.
Sunrise Manor has a population of 190,610 and an average Walk Score of 43. Sunrise Manor is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Sunrise Manor.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- $399 Moves You In Today OAC!
- Destinations Alexander
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Condominium - $845.00
- Broadstone Solis
- Villa Borega
- Avion at Sunrise Mountain
- Cheyenne Pointe
- Destinations Sandhill
- Spectacular 2 bedroom 2 bath cozy for you and your familiy
- Broadstone Sonata
- New senior apartments, contact Karriem 649-3508. Great senior environment. monthly activities recreation room exercise room tenant meeting Swimming Pool Movie Theater Room
- Eagle Trace
- GORGEOUS CONDOS- 4 MINUTES FROM LAS VEGAS STRIP. Gated Community - quite neighborhood- Pool, Spa,Gym,sun deck,doggie parks, shopping centers and restaurants. MOVE IN SPECIAL - CALL NOW : Olive- 702.474.7474
- Indoor & Outdoor Pools, Private Patios, Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, Exercise Facilities, Pets OK, Plenty Parking, Free Water, Trash and Sewer, Accept Section 8** *price subject to change **limited units available
- Eastgate Apartments
Average Apartment Costs in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise ManorBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $580. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $619.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $660. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $499. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1300.