Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor.
Sunrise Manor has a population of 190,610 and an average Walk Score of 43. Sunrise Manor is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Sunrise Manor.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- $399 Moves You In Today OAC!
- Destinations Alexander
- Now Leasing Brand New Condos at Dover
- Broadstone Solis
- Villa Borega
- Cheyenne Pointe
- Avion at Sunrise Mountain
- Destinations Sandhill
- Broadstone Sonata
- Eagle Trace
- Spectacular 2 bedroom 2 bath cozy for you and your familiy
- New senior apartments, contact Karriem 649-3508. Great senior environment. monthly activities recreation room exercise room tenant meeting Swimming Pool Movie Theater Room
- Oasis Springs
- Thunderbird Townhomes
- Air Conditioning Cable Ready Dishwasher Garbage Disposal Over sized Closets Washer and Dryers in Units
Average Apartment Costs in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise ManorBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $395.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $619.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $537. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $950.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1500.