Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor.
Sunrise Manor has a population of 190,610 and an average Walk Score of 43. Sunrise Manor is the #1 most walkable neighborhood in Sunrise Manor.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sunrise Manor, Sunrise Manor apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- $399 Moves You In Today OAC!
- Destinations Alexander
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Condominium - $845.00
- Broadstone Solis
- Located on a bus line, near many convinient stores fast food restaraunts, 711 gas stations, and much much more! We are a Gated community & pet friendly community
- Avion at Sunrise Mountain
- Destinations Sandhill
- Eagle Trace
- Cheyenne Pointe
- Broadstone Sonata
- New senior apartments, contact Karriem 649-3508. Great senior environment. monthly activities recreation room exercise room tenant meeting Swimming Pool Movie Theater Room
- GORGEOUS CONDOS- 4 MINUTES FROM LAS VEGAS STRIP. Gated Community - quite neighborhood- Pool, Spa,Gym,sun deck,doggie parks, shopping centers and restaurants. MOVE IN SPECIAL - CALL NOW : Olive- 702.474.7474
- Eastgate Apartments
- Thunderbird Townhomes
Average Apartment Costs in Sunrise Manor, Sunrise ManorBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $572. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $619.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $699. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $537. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $862. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.