Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Long Beach.
Long Beach has a population of 33,275 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Towers
- (2503805) Beach Side Ranch In Trendy West End!
- New Beautiful Long Beach 1 Bedroom Steps from B...
- Modern and spacious-near boardwalk, beach and n...
- (2520014) Fantastic Duplex For Rent!
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR, Two BA Apartment in house
- (2530550) Oceanfront Studio With Amazing Views!
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR, One BA Hi ranch
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR, One BA Apartment in house
- Real Estate Rental - One BR One BA Apartment
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR, One BA Bungalow
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR, 1 1/Two BA 2 story
- Real Estate Rental - Four BR, Two BA 2 story - Waterfront - Waterview
- (2530929) Lovely One Bedroom Condo!
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR, One BA Colonial
Average Apartment Costs in Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1407. The cheapest studio rent is $702. The most expensive studio price is $2670.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $6500.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1850. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $20000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1930. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $25000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $12500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $37500.