Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Long Beach.
Long Beach has a population of 33,275 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Towers
- Real Estate Rental - Zero BR, One BA Apartment in bldg - Waterfront - Waterview
- (2533394) Beautiful First Floor Apartment!
- (2530550) Oceanfront Studio With Amazing Views!
- (2527553) Lovely House Rental In The Walks!
- (2435394) Storefront For Lease
- (2532025) Lovely Contemporary Home For Rent!
- (2499391) Beautiful Apartment In House For Year...
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- (2503805) Beach Side Ranch In Trendy West End!
- Fabulous Beachside Hi-Ranch In Westholme Area
- New Beautiful Long Beach 1 Bedroom Steps from B...
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR, 1 1/Two BA 2 story
- (2501610) Furnished Waterview Condo For Winter ...
- (2530929) Lovely One Bedroom Condo!
Average Apartment Costs in Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1407. The cheapest studio rent is $702. The most expensive studio price is $2900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $45000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $22000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $42000.