Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Long Beach.
Long Beach has a population of 33,275 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Towers
- Real Estate Rental - Zero BR, One BA Apartment in bldg - Waterfront - Waterview
- (2501610) Furnished Waterview Condo For Winter ...
- (2532025) Lovely Contemporary Home For Rent!
- (2530929) Lovely One Bedroom Condo!
- New Beautiful Long Beach 1 Bedroom Steps from B...
- (2527553) Lovely House Rental In The Walks!
- Modern and spacious-near boardwalk, beach and n...
- (2533394) Beautiful First Floor Apartment!
- (2530550) Oceanfront Studio With Amazing Views!
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- (2435394) Storefront For Lease
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR, Two BA Apartment in house
- Fabulous Beachside Hi-Ranch In Westholme Area
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR, One BA 2 story
Average Apartment Costs in Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1275. The cheapest studio rent is $702. The most expensive studio price is $2900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $25000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $22000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $25000.