Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Long Beach.
Long Beach has a population of 33,275 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Towers
- (2533214) Year Round Rental In Westholme Area!
- New Beautiful Long Beach 1 Bedroom Steps from B...
- (2532025) Lovely Contemporary Home For Rent!
- (2520014) Fantastic Duplex For Rent!
- (2533394) Beautiful First Floor Apartment!
- Modern and spacious-near boardwalk, beach and n...
- (2527553) Lovely House Rental In The Walks!
- (2530550) Oceanfront Studio With Amazing Views!
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR 2 1/Two BA Apartment
- (2435394) Storefront For Lease
- Real Estate Rental - Three BR, Two BA Contemporary
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- (2530929) Lovely One Bedroom Condo!
- (2503805) Beach Side Ranch In Trendy West End!
Average Apartment Costs in Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1457. The cheapest studio rent is $702. The most expensive studio price is $2900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2000.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $45000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2020. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4000.