Long Beach Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Long Beach.
Long Beach has a population of 33,275 and an average Walk Score of 67.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Long Beach apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Avalon Towers
- (2532025) Lovely Contemporary Home For Rent!
- (2530542) Studio In Oceanfront Building!
- (2533214) Year Round Rental In Westholme Area!
- (2533394) Beautiful First Floor Apartment!
- (2527553) Lovely House Rental In The Walks!
- (2499391) Beautiful Apartment In House For Year...
- Modern and spacious-near boardwalk, beach and n...
- (2530929) Lovely One Bedroom Condo!
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR, One BA 2 story
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR 2 1/Two BA Apartment
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR, Two BA Apartment in house
- Real Estate Rental - Two BR Two BA Apartment
- Real Estate Rental - One BR, One BA 2 story
- Real Estate Rental - One BR, One BA Apartment in house
Average Apartment Costs in Long BeachBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1565. The cheapest studio rent is $702. The most expensive studio price is $2900.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2100.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $45000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1550. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $18500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $25000.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $42000.