Rochester Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rochester.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rochester apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Erie Harbor Apartments
- 1600 East Avenue Apartments
- 1600 Elmwood Avenue
- 268 Alexander Street
- Home is where the harbor is
- 28-30 Park Avenue
- Apartment 606
- Clover Park
- Spanish Gardens
- 100 Park Avenue
- Rochester, Ny - One Bedroom Available
- University Place
- The Club at Lac de Ville
- Rochester, Ny - Two Bedroom Two Baths Available
- RESIDENT SATISFACTION IS ALWAYS OUR #1 PRIORITY! Plush spacious 1 & 2 bedroom apartments Free heat and hot water Close to the 390 & 490 freeway intersection Adjacent to the town of Gates, and near Wegmans. In the city of Rochester
Average Apartment Costs in RochesterBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $585. The cheapest studio rent is $295. The most expensive studio price is $895.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $730. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $360. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $884.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $812. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1500.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $790. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $880.