Yonkers Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Yonkers.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Yonkers apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- The Avalon
- Parkledge Apartments
- Recently Renovated Apartments with many updates. Section 8 voucher are accepted
- 550 Locust Street
- River Hill Tower
- NO CREDIT CHECK! NEGOTIABLE RENT! Beautifully renovated, carpeted, tiled, two bathrooms, close to all, hudson views, cable wired large rooms, lots of closets. video security system 914-937-7771
- Grand Terrace
- NEWLY RENOVATED. TILE BATH, 2ND. FLOOR, CLOSE TO PUBLIC TRANSCall LL only no email please .. 914-937-7771PORTATION, CLOSE TO SHOPPING..
- (#1248) Beautiful Colonial w/ Open Layout! Must...
- 3 bedroom Apartment 2nd floor totally renovated...
- 3 bed, 1.5 bath, 1200 sqft, $2,200
- Yonkers Huge Two Bedroom with Private Balcony !!!!
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,400
- Spacious Yonkers Loft! 48 Warburton Ave 2 Bdrm/...
- 1020 Warburton Avenue
Average Apartment Costs in YonkersBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest studio rent is $1100. The most expensive studio price is $1465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2575.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1799. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2575. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2450. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $5500.