Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Employers
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2570 Madison Rd, Cincinnati
- Stetson Square
- 274 Senator, Cincinnati
- Campus Park at Cincinnati
- 2805 Digby, Cincinnati
- Live in this spacious three bedroom apartment next to a park and swimming pool. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us for an apointment to see this noice unit Monday thru Friday 10 to 4 at 513 662 8804
- Montana Valley
- Where coming home is the best part of your day!
- Live in this improving neighborhood. beside a park. Experiencing the hustle and bustle of the New Casino. All Utilities Paid!!! Call us Mon to Fri 10 to 4 to see this this nice 3 bedroom apartment 513 662 8804
- 356 Probasco, Cincinnati
- Gettysburg Square
- Heat and water paid!!!! Call us Monday through Friday 9 to 5 for Appointment (513)662 8804 Quiet area in Casino district
- Williamsburg of Cincinnati
- Tower Place
- Aspen Village
Average Apartment Costs in CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $425. The cheapest studio rent is $370. The most expensive studio price is $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $522. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $375. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $725.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $600. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $799.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $625.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $922. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $775. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1136.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1200.