Avondale, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Cincinnati.
Avondale has a population of 8,115 and an average Walk Score of 56. Avondale is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stetson Square
- Ferguson Apartments
- Glenwood Apartments / Alaska Apartments
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $675
- 3 Bed/2 Bath Apt in Walnut Hills. Minutes to Walnut Hills High School, Downtown, Clifton Hospitals, UC, Busline - CENTRAL AIR CONDITIONING!
- **NEWLY RENOVATED** Fresh paint, new tile flooring. This unit has a balcony facing onto a treed courtyard. Walking distance to schools and next door to the Boys & Girls Club. Close to buslines. Call anytime (513) 344-0097 for more info or to view.
- Newly renovated apartments available NOW!
- We have an extremely nice 4/5 bedrrom, 1 full, 2 1/2 baths house for rent on Northern Avenue. Perfect for a family or college students to rent as a dorm type house. Section 8 OK Pets OK
- Ready to move in!!!! Must see Heat & Water included, near bus line and downtown/Hospitals area Off street parking assigned
- Move into your new home. 4 bedroom with 2 full baths. Heat and water are included in your rent. Off street parking available. Close to Children's Hospital. Near busline.
- next to major buslines
- ***Newly Renovated*** Brand new tile floors, fresh paint and spotlessly clean. This building has onsite maintenace and offers brand new onsite laundry facilities. Spacious 10 foot ceilings and private balcony. Call (513) 344-0097.
- ***Newly Renovated*** Fresh paint and new flooring. This is a well managed, safe and clean building. Please inquire at (513) 344-0097.
- Beautiful Hardwood floors throughout! Huge bedrooms and closets. Lots of windows and natural light. HUGE back yard! off-street parking.
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $350.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $675.