Avondale, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Cincinnati.
Avondale has a population of 8,115 and an average Walk Score of 56. Avondale is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stetson Square
- Ferguson Apartments
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- Glenwood Apartments / Alaska Apartments
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $600
- Newly renovated apartments available NOW!
- ***Newly Renovated*** Fresh paint and new flooring. This is a well managed, safe and clean building. Please inquire at (513) 344-0097.
- Move into your new home. 4 bedroom with 2 full baths. Heat and water are included in your rent. Off street parking available. Close to Children's Hospital. Near busline.
- Spacious 2 bdrm apt with huge kitchen, onsite coin laundry.
- **NEWLY RENOVATED** Fresh paint, new tile flooring. This unit has a balcony facing onto a treed courtyard. Walking distance to schools and next door to the Boys & Girls Club. Close to buslines. Call anytime (513) 344-0097 for more info or to view.
- Renovated 1 (375.00) and 2 bedroom (475.00) apartments in secure building with offstreet parking and coin laundry on site. We pay water and trash pick up!
- Gorgeous remodeled one bedroom unit available! The whole building is undergoing a complete overhaul and looks brand new inside and out! Close to bus line, UC, zoo, and more. Located off Vine Street on a quiet cul-de-sac backing up to a wooded area.
- ***Newly Renovated*** Brand new tile floors, fresh paint and spotlessly clean. This building has onsite maintenace and offers brand new onsite laundry facilities. Spacious 10 foot ceilings and private balcony. Call (513) 344-0097.
- next to major buslines
- Beautiful Hardwood floors throughout! Huge bedrooms and closets. Lots of windows and natural light. HUGE back yard! off-street parking.
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $350.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $495.