Avondale, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Avondale, Cincinnati.
Avondale has a population of 8,115 and an average Walk Score of 56. Avondale is the #22 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Avondale, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Stetson Square
- 1 Bed Apt. in Walnut Hills - Near UC, Clifton Hospitals, Downtown and Busline
- Spacious Renovated 1 bedrooms (395.00) Nice floors/carpets/ secure building, offstreet parking, coin laundry.
- Ferguson Apartments
- Glenwood Apartments / Alaska Apartments
- Call in ask for April special
- NEWLY REMODELED
- Gorgeous remodeled one bedroom unit available! The whole building is undergoing a complete overhaul and looks brand new inside and out! Close to bus line, UC, zoo, and more. Located off Vine Street on a quiet cul-de-sac backing up to a wooded area.
- Newly renovated apartments available NOW!
- We have an extremely nice 4/5 bedrrom, 1 full, 2 1/2 baths house for rent on Northern Avenue. Perfect for a family or college students to rent as a dorm type house. Section 8 OK Pets OK
- Renovated 1 (375.00) and 2 bedroom (475.00) apartments in secure building with offstreet parking and coin laundry on site. We pay water and trash pick up!
- ***Newly Renovated*** Brand new tile floors, fresh paint and spotlessly clean. This building has onsite maintenace and offers brand new onsite laundry facilities. Spacious 10 foot ceilings and private balcony. Call (513) 344-0097.
- Ready to move in!!!! Must see Heat & Water included, near bus line and downtown/Hospitals area Off street parking assigned
- Large 2 Bed + Den -- Spacious and Clean
- ***Newly Renovated*** Fresh paint and new flooring. This is a well managed, safe and clean building. Please inquire at (513) 344-0097.
Average Apartment Costs in Avondale, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.