Bond Hill, Cincinnati Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bond Hill, Cincinnati.
Bond Hill has a population of 7,986 and an average Walk Score of 59. Bond Hill is the #18 most walkable neighborhood in Cincinnati.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bond Hill, Cincinnati apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Glen Meadows
- Please call for showing no email please Nice two bedroom Town Home private entrance Rear patio fenced in Next to park and pool please call for showing
- The Street has been groomed. Trees has been trimmed back and grass has been cut. Freshly printed hallways and cleaned laundry room. Enterance door has safety lock on it to keep guest and outside vistors out. Vistors has to be let in by tenants.
- Spacious living & dining rm, fully equipped kitchen, master bdrm has .5 bth, A/C in liv & both bdrms, Secured building, coin laundry in LL.
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, 1800 sqft, $1,115
- 2217 Feldman Ave Unit: 2 | Neighborhood: Norwoo...
- 4 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,050
- Clean, updated 2 Bed Apt in 2 Family - Norwood ...
Average Apartment Costs in Bond Hill, CincinnatiBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1115.